Saturday, January 7, 2012

Days 2, 3 & 4

I'm behind, so I'm posting three pictures today!

Day 2: My husband and our Doberman, Bentley! My husband is serving in the US Coast Guard and he is definitely my rock. He supports me in everything I do and want to do and I'm not sure where I would be without him!

Bentley is about a year a half and on the smaller side for a doberman. We've had him since he was 4 months old! He's such a great boy.


Day 3: While we were fishing, this adorable manatee came to say hello! They are some of the cutest animals I've ever seen. It's so sad to see all of the scars they have on their bodies from boats!





 Day 4: This was probably the coolest pelican I've met. He let me get about 3 feet away from him and I swear he modeled for me! His friend took off pretty early, but he stuck around. He probably hoped I'd feed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment